Employee Wellbeing Programmes
Money worries are one of the leading causes of anxiety and family stress. Helping your employees with programmes to support their financial health and wellbeing will bring tremendous benefits to an organisation. Most people have never been shown how to manage their finances, yet it is now a critical part of our lives. Helping your employees to build savings for the future and avoid the traps of high-interest debt is, literally, life changing. Cambridge Money Coaching is uniquely placed to do this because, as well as offering practical guidance on developing key financial skills, it helps people to understand their patterns and behaviours around money. These patterns stem from unconscious beliefs and emotions and affect our ability to take control of our finances. Once we understand our relationship with money, we are able to build and maintain positive financial behaviours. Financial Wellbeing programmes can be tailored to all types of organisation. Prices start at £300 for a 2 hour online workshop.
The programme covers the following key financial skills:
- How to understand your finances
- How to reduce spending
- How to develop your savings goals
- How to conduct a money MOT
- How to build good financial habits
- Understanding and managing debt
- The principles of investment and financial planning
- How to learn more and develop your financial skills
- The principles of choice architecture and making good decisions
Please click here for a downloadable flyer.